Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye Weekend

The weekend is coming to an end ::Insert SAD FACE here::
Are you ready for MONDAY?
Is lunch packed, clothes ironed, house tasks complete & alarm set to wake you up bright and early tomorrow?
I know how much everyone loves Mondays!
You go to sleep Sunday night saying "Heck yessssssss Back to the GRIND tomorrow" & when you wake up Monday morning you say " I am so glad the weekend is OVER!"
In case you didn't know I have a PHD in Sarcasm!
I hate MONDAYS! Only good thing about them is that you are one day closer to the weekend!!

I figured I would try to not be a POOPER SCOOPER because tomorrow is Monday and the weekend is OVERRRRRRRRRR
So what always gets me in a good mood ... MUSICA!!!!
I play an upbeat jam and I am instantly all better ::Insert HAPPY Face here::
I love this song...Love this GROUP...and love their album E.N.D!!!
ENJOY :)
Bon Voyage Weekend ... till next time!


Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment