Sunday, February 21, 2010

Miami girls in The Concrete Jungle


Guess who will be taking over NYC for Memorial Weekend 2010?
ME & My LADIES
Whats in store for us SHE WOLVES?
-Broadway Shows
-Sex & The City tour
-Lots of eating
-Cab rides
-Fine Dining
-Taking over of the Mendizabal house
-Constant picture taking
-ENDLESS memories w/ my girls

SO our tickets are purchased and planning of an official itinerary is underway! ALL I know is that I must make my mandatory trip to Central Park. On my last visit back in September my best time was TAKING IN Central Park and hoping for some EYE OPENING Life changing Revelation to just happen! I still have hope...and until that happens I will just have to keep visiting NYC!
*BELOW* A picture from my last visit to The Big Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment