Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whooore!! Slut!!

That's absurd! Me a WHORE? A Slut? NEVER!
JOKINGLY I have been called those names by my closest friends after revealing some of my adolescent dreams.

Exhibit A : New Kids on The Block
I use to dream a lot about these hunky boys! I would fantasize about Jordan and his pose' coming to my house picking me up in their limo and going for a ride through Coconut Grove


EXHIBIT B: The Sandlot
Is it that bad that I would dream I was the ONLY girl to be allowed to play ball with these guys? And yes Benny would be my boyfriend and we would suck face in the tree house




Exhibit C: Toy Soldiers the movie
I used to literally dream that I was the only girl in this ALL BOY prep school. Obviously I was a HEART THROB & was the most popular person in the school (Ummm duh I was the ONLY girl) Then the coolest kids would let me in on their rebellious late night tactics of drinking Alcohol which was disguised as mouth wash. Let me not forget to mention that I was the one who escaped the campus to go get help and I was the HERO

Just because I have been boy crazy since as long as I can remember does not mean anything- except that I am TOTALLY into GUYS!But as that song goes

"I am nottttttt a Wh-ooore!"

2 comments:

  1. Me too sweetie, loving the guys, especially a lot of guys, but mostly because sometimes its simpler to br friends with guys... weirdness.

    ReplyDelete