Friday, February 26, 2010

Jeggings - I WANT

For those of you who know me I am not really big into fashion or shopping
*I would shop til I drop but I am frugal and always on a budget*
Well I have been eying Jeggings (jean leggings)
ever since I saw them months ago.
I saw them on display at New York & Co. but they were the only ones left and they were damaged. I have been getting emails from EXPRESS and I have had my eye on these bad ass pair of Jeggings!
I don't just want them...I vvvvvvaaaaaaant them! "Waaaaaaa"
BUT my cheap self is debating if I want to spend $50 bucks on a fad that may be over tomorrow for all I know!
WHY leggings are $50 to begin with is beyond my comprehension
With $50 buck-a-roos I can go watch "Platanos & Collard Greens" ::which is playing this weekend @ the Adrienne Arsht Center:: for $35 and have a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory
Jeggings -VS- ANYTHING else
Do I splurge and just GIVE IN? Do I wait a few weeks to see if they go one sale?
OR I can do what I always do buy something and wait a week and return it! OMG I am so smart! Why didn't I think about this earlier?
Jeggings don't worry Mommas coming for you!
EVEN though I may take you back ! Sorry in advance

3 comments:

  1. I always get coupons in the mail for express. Check online for promotion codes and such. Do et.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the coupons too ... I think I might just do ettttt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know me .... go for the jeggings.. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete