Friday, February 19, 2010

Avocado Promise



I mentioned in my FIRST POST about the AVOCADO Tree on Steroids... well here is the proof of the GI-Nor-MIS avocado which I have appropriately named AVO'. He was HUGE ::And that's what he said..pur-rum-ching! *INSERT LAUGHTER HERE* :: ! AVO' whom is illustrated in the picture is actually a SMALL ONE! So imagine if this is small ... the other ones that I have devoured have literally been bigger than my head. FYI I have a pretty big head! Please take notice of AVO' and my DUCK FACE!


Now I HEART avocados & I appreciate that my landlord leaves them at my door but I think my landlord thinks I am an avocado feign because he gives me at least 4 a week!
Solution to this excess of green goodness - guacamole & a fearlessness of experimenting with home beauty remedies!

In memory of
AVO'
RIP LUSCIOUS GREEN ONE
You will be remembered always by the drunkies at Bryan's party as
"Mady's Bad Ass Guac!!"

2 comments: