Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feed a COLD starve a fever

I have been fighting a cold for a few weeks now ::Booooo::
I wake up with a sore throat most days and have been suffering from a major case of the I-TIS! Slacker-itis!
As this never ending week comes to an end I needed a cure for my BLAH- NESS. It didn't help that I got out of work a little later than usual to make up for the I-TIS that has been affecting me at work (I think the I-TIS should be officially diagnosed)
What I needed tonight was my PJ's, bed & a home cooked meal!
The encyclopedia of my life GOOGLE confirmed for me you "FEED a cold STARVE a fever!"
I did just that!!!
I fed my cold some American Idol, White thin crust pizza w/ balsamic for dipping & 1...going on 2 glasses of Pinot Grigio!
I feel GREAT!
Thanks GOOGLE you never fail me :)


BTW I got more AVOCADOS ... are you surprised?



2 comments: