Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sometimes you're the bird...sometimes you're the statue

Me I am neither the bird or the statue I am just a girl on a Tuesday night watching American Idol who decides to actually do a home remedy with what else???? AVOCADOS!!!!



All I have to say is....I don't get grossed out easily but when the avocado drips on your neck...::EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH:: Totally NASTY



OVERALL experience (1 being the worst 10 being the best) :
7.5


It really isn't that bad .... You could be THE STATUE!



Check out My Mini Avocado Mohawk















7 comments:

  1. Are you making your hair stronger and thicker. LMBO I should try something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica...actually the treatment is supposed to provide extra conditioning and strengthen the hair - HONESTLY as soon as I rinsed it off my hair felt really soft!

    Raquel ... your SNUGGIE is nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is really impressive! do you have a recipe for it? my hair needs some moisture loving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now scrub your hands with olive oil, oatmeal, & sugar (olive & sugar will do). Your hands will look and feel 16 again. Then you'll start think of all the other parts of your body this scrub will work for, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celeste: For this hair thing just mix it get as much of the lumps out...make it guacamole style

    Yanin: How about the MC Donalds Honesy masks...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO! That's right the honey, OMG I'm cracking up, too much..........

    ReplyDelete