Friday, February 19, 2010

Little things create BIG SMILES



Sometimes I have these moments where something happens that a smile naturally comes to my face and I seriously believe if I am NATURALLY smiling my heart is smiling too!




Sometimes it's the little things that can put the biggest smile on my face
  • When I find 2 onion rings inside my BK fries
  • When I am with my friends & a song that we all know & love comes on & without notice when the CHORUS comes up everyone starts singing & when I look around everyone is smiling and nodding their heads
  • When I find money in my pockets or anywhere for that matter
  • When I cook something & I taste it & its the BOMB!
  • When the SANDWICH maker at Subway makes my sub just right
  • When I see an old couple & the man grabs his partners hand & kisses it
  • When I see children kiss or hug their parents randomly out of the blue & the parents face automatically brightens up
  • When I get a call out of the blue from someone telling me "Do you remember that time we?" (This makes me know I am thought of & loved)
  • When someone looks me in the eyes & their expression alone tells me "I LOVE YOU"
  • When someone gets that first whiff of a HOT GARBAGE fart - the look on their face...GETS ME every time!
  • When I see someone laugh so hard that they cry
  • When you are having a conversation about pens at work & as you are telling the story of how "THIS was your favorite pen that stopped working months ago" and during the demonstration part of your story your FAVORITE pen magically starts to work (Why I still have the PEN IDK - I blame it on my separation issues)
  • When I see people do a serious FIST PUMP
  • QUOTES that I feel were written just for me
  • "Strippers & Cocaine"
  • When I picture my WOLF PACK reading the above & knowing that they are smiling
  • NO WHEN here ... just the thought of Hammocks make me smile
  • When I make little kids repeat something they wouldn't normally say like "BOLAS BOLAS BOLAS!"

WHAT puts the biggest smile on my face is:

WHEN I think about how lucky I have been and will continue to be with all the amazing people I have and have had around me

And that's my story about that .... till next time

2 comments:

  1. I love the name of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love when BK "accidentally" puts onion rings in my fry container or fries in my onion ring container! Best of both worlds.

    Strippers & cocaine!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete