Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is this REAL LIFE?

Finally I am blogging!
It almost doesn't even feel real to be ONLINE while at home on my computer! I have been Internet-less since Oct 2009! CRAZY I know it's almost like not having hot water or cable! If it weren't for my IPHONE or Internet access at work I think you would have been reading about me in the obituary.
I have been wanting to blog for months now and my crazy mind is always coming up with what I think are GREAT blog topics. I shared them with my friend and fellow blogger Mrs.Boots
(check out her blog http://mrs-boots-and-sirs.blogspot.com/ )
Well she approved of my ideas but who wouldn't when most of my ideas involve me making a fool of myself so stay tuned!


A little FYI about Lil' Ol' Me
I have been in a quarterlife crisis for 2 and a half years!
For those of you not good with math a quarter equals 25 so add 2 and a half and that gives you my age

At 18 I KNEW what my life's timeline would be like. Don't we all think we have it all figured out at 18?
This is what I thought my REALITY was going to be:
Be married & have a loving husband - 3 kids - Job that I LOVE - OWN a House - Have A Dog

This is what really happened
GOD LAUGHED at my plans!
No offense Big Guy I know everything has its purpose but I'm just saying

Once I realized that life wasn't as I planned all I heard was the sound of screeching tires
::STOPPPPPPPPPP SLAM OF THE BRAKES::
and this my friends is when
My Reality Check Bounced

I am a 27 years old and don't have a husband, kids, house to call my own, a job that I love or my own little FIDO!
I live in Miami or as the best thing to come out of Miami Pitbull AKA Mr.Gasolina would say "Dat Tree-O-Five"
*BTW I was totally JK'ing about Pitbull being the best thing to come out of Miami even though I do have friends who strongly believe in that statement!*
A quick DISCLAIMER
I am NOT A CHONGA or am I anyway shape or form like any of those dumb people on Miami Social
(I only look like them except everything is real and truth be told I am prettier as you can see below).


I do not have the luxury of walking out to my backyard and seeing the Atlantic ocean while having my neighbor Gloria Estefan greet me with "The Rhythm is gonna get you" as I walk out to get the paper.
Instead I live in what us Miamians know as "Un Effishhhiency"
::Translation - Efficiency::
My backyard consist of trees just not palm trees I got me some AVOCADO trees on steroids! I swear the avocados that come off that tree are the size of my head
::Pictures to prove it later!::
SO I don't want to drag my first post with nonsense which is exactly what I will probably be doing on most of my posts and will just say that if you become a FOLLOWER / Stalker just be prepared because I am currently going through some LIFE changes and struggles right now so I am hoping that blogging will allow me to explore my creative side and just vent and put things out there and HOPEFULLY in the process reading my blog will put a smile on your face. All I gotta say is I hope you enjoy the RIDE because I know I will "Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwww!"

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT :) You literally made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always knew how to make a crowd laugh! I look forward to following your blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the ride so far....thanks for sharing. Great read....keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write your heart away. Super funny!

    Always believe.... ;-)

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great intro to you Mady... love it! Who knows, maybe this turns into a lot more than you expect.
    Stalker committed.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for the positive feedback! I was nervous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pic / drawing...super kewl!

    ReplyDelete