Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winery Night

The last Friday of February 2010 I had scheduled for it to be Brother-Sister night with my younger brother Bryan. We did just that ... I got picked up by the BRO & we headed to Schnelbys Winery.
For those of you who have no clue about Schnelbys it's a winery located in the Redlands and they make their own wine out of Florida produce (mango, lychee, passion fruit and the most talked about fruit on my blog... you guessed it AVOCADO!)

Check out their site... http://schneblywinery.ning.com/

Schnelbys is in the middle of nowhere. SERIOUSLY in BFE. Take a wrong turn and you end up on a dirt road or in the everglades. I didn't end up in the everglades but Bryan knew exactly how to get there & we ended up on a few dirt roads and I felt like I was in a horror flick! "We're not in Miami anymore TIESTO!"


Upon arrival you are greeted with lights that read ENTER, park in an open field that smells like horse poop from the neighboring farms & once you walk into what looks like a TIKI HUT you are taken by surprise because I am telling you this place is gorgeous! I can only imagine it in the day time. Aesthetically the place is gorgeous ,the atmosphere is great, the prices super affordable & mainly its different & WONDERFUL!
2*26*10 was a cold Florida night ::in the 40's BURRRR:: Luckily there was plenty of wine and dancing to get the temperature up! PERSONALLY I just wore lots of layers! I am a Miami girl...I am suprised I am not like the iguanas that freeze when it gets too cold!

I had such a nice time. I spent time with my Lil Bro, ran into some of my bestest friends who were also on a SIBLING outing, hung out with new friends, Fell in love with Avocado wine, got a private VIP TOUR of the winery, worked on my BREAKING & ENTERING skills & had the pleasure of meeting EDUARDOOOOOOOOOO in the process.
Enjoy the pics of my FAN-TAB-U-LOUS Night!





I little PHOTO TRIBUTE to my crew for the NIGHT :)
MIKE where the heck were u?



2 comments:

  1. Girl send me some mango and lychee wine!!! They don't know about that up here in Charlotte :).

    ReplyDelete