Thursday, March 4, 2010

TARGET...it's the DEVIL

What is it about TARGET??? Is it the red decor...the bull eyes logo...the little dog in all the commercials

I really think it's that $1 section as soon as you walk in!

ALL I know is that it's dangerous! I can not walk out of that store without buying something I don't need!

DO I really need the following?
  • Glades Plug-ins (FYI super expensive but has my pad smelling LOVELY)
  • Febreeze scented Mr.Clean Magic Eraser
  • Bra (Tried it on at home and gave me TORPEDO boobs...BLUGHHH! - RETURNNN)
  • Granola Bars
  • Lip Gloss
  • Kelly Pickler CD (it was on sale)
  • Dish Towels
I didn't get any of the above because I told myself to stay clear of all those sections on my next visit! I did just that! I went last Saturday to simply get a gift card...and ended spending $100 "AAAAAHHHHHH!" I decided to glance through the clothing sections! I will admit I bought the cutest stuff

LIKE THESE SHOES
:: TOO CUTE ::

BUT for the girl who lives on a BUDGET that $100 is now going to cost me...BROWN BAGGING ALL week (so I say ... PSHHHHHHHH Yeah right!)
"Money wasn't tight but it wasn't like...it wasn't right"

So yeah Target is the devil on my pocket ..... TARGET please know I don't hate YOU I HEART you so very much...but you are taking a toll on my wallet :(

GUESS WHAT????
I got my jeggings on my lil Target shopping spree. Got those babies for $12.99
"WHOOOOOOOOT WHOOTTTTTTT"

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I love it. Spent all morning catching up on your blog... can I have them automatically emailed to me?

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so adorable. I feel you too girl. I love me some Target. However, nowadays, I try and just go straight to what I am looking for or else I will get caught up. Nevertheless, sometimes a little splurge is in order. Just as long as it is not all of the time. You know. :o)

    ReplyDelete