Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shorty's BBQ did my body GOOD!

My Saturdays usually consist of a little bit of everything. You know like ...
Sleeping in past 8 AM * House work * A never ending list of errands * Good eating * Hanging out with friends

This particular Saturday consisted of :
Sleeping in till 11 AM w/ a minor hangover from the previous nights SAKI BOMB frenzy - Dragging ass around the house for hours - Minimal house work - A trip to the bookstore - AMAZING hangover cure lunch with the BESTIE @ Shorty's BBQ!
FYI people...HUNGOVER? Hit up Shorty's!

Whats better than their OUTSTANDING Butter-i-fic Corn on the Cob, Ice Tea, coleslaw & Baby Back Ribs?

:: What was left of my corn on the cob ... Heeee Heeee! ::

4 comments:

  1. I love Shorty's. No one ever loves it with me though. Can we love it and their corn together soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we can love it together REAL soon :)
    I have been craving it since I ate it...crazy huh! I had it for lunch and was wanting it for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude... that corn looks amazing. speaking of corn, i can't wait to hit the youth fair for their roasted corn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too funny! Tavo and I go there all of the time b/c it's right by where we live. We eat the same exact thing. It's soooooooooooo GOOD!!!

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete