Saturday, March 27, 2010

HOLE-Y Pants

A few weeks ago I was having a NORMAL day at work. I decided to go out for lunch and went to one of my FAVE places...BOSTON MARKET
So I get back to work and I don't know what the heck makes me decide to rub my butt...maybe I felt a slight breeze because as I rub my boot-ay I realize there is a hole in my pants! OUT of all places right where the chocolate *starfish* is!!!!


LITERALLY I had HOLE-Y PANTS on!!!!!


I was mortified bc Lord knows how long I had this hole in my pants.
This picture was taken when I got home

This is a TMI fact but I was wearing RED underwear! OF ALL DAYS!!!!!

In continuation of my story...I post my STATUS on facebook

::See BELOW::


I took one of my friends advise ....



So my STAR Post-Its saved the day :)

FYI - I didn't leave work early....I stayed working like the good employee that I am. A big hole in my pants won't stop me!!!!

So that's my story....
Pardon the picture below...I was in a SILLY mood

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    that is hooooolarious! loved how you took a picture. you're a good sport...and employee at that!

    ReplyDelete