Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funky Email

I get to work....do the usual
Make myself breakfast (Today it was grits & ham....actually super tasty!), greet my fellow co-workers with song & Check my emails - WHICH it was at that moment going over my emails that I was like
"What The Helicopter!!!!!"
I get random emails all the time but the heading of this particular one was Caaaaa-LASSIC
SUBJECT read:
16 Reasons you might smell

"FFFFFFFoooo-Peste!!!!"
{If you are Latino you know what that is = TRANSLATION: Phewww Stinky!}

I get emails daily from Prevention.com and its good stuff....was I a little turned off by the their interesting SUBJECT for their email maybe a little bit BC I would be embarrassed if someone were behind me and were to read that
They'd probably be like ... "Dam girl you stink or something!?"
Yesssssssss I went to the website to see the 16 reasons I MIGHT stink...BUT I don't but I still went anyway
*FYI* When you go to the website the TAB will read "Do you Smell?" which is even more embarrassing I think if a co-worker of mine decides to IDK lets say do something on my computer! So beeee-cuuuuur-ful!
If you is STANK-i-TY Stank Stank Check out the site...or if you are just curious
Hope you have a NICE smelling day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment