Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OOpps She's done it again...and I'm not talking about Britney!

Lady Gaga!
She is totally bad ass!
If you haven't seen the video for Telephone take a look-see below!

I love her drag queen like weirdness as much as I love her songs!
Who else can make the CAT CLAW dance look cool? Well besides me...Lady Gaga!

LOVE HER!!! A-LOT!!!! It would be a DREAM if I could be a dancer in one of her music videos....I absolutely love how theatrical she is with everything she does...did I mention I LOVE HER?

:)

2 comments:

  1. for some reason i really like the yellow/blonde hair on her. i'm generally not a fan though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene where she and Beyonce are wearing those "WonderWoman" costumes... because I'm a nerd and I love shit like that :).

    ReplyDelete