Saturday, March 6, 2010

*Ladies*Sushi*Saki*Shots*Bunny Dance*

It was a Chilly Friday night in Miami and after a long week my lady friends & I decided that dinner and drinks were definitely needed
FYI :
I have the most amazing girlfriends...we are so MUCH FUN...seriously we are a BLAST!

We headed to Mary Brickell Village in Downtown and decided to eat at Abokado ::I think it's secretly named after AVOCADO but that's just me::
**My Quick critic of Abokado**
It was good, not great BUT the company and SAKI BOMBS made it Oh So Wonderful!


We dined on:
Edamme - Casava Chips w/ some spicy ginger sauce - Tuna & Salmon Tartare
Amaya Rolls :wasabi pea encrusted, salmon, avocado,cream cheese & ume-sweet chile sauce
Bossa Nova Rolls : tempura shrimp, cucumber,asian pear, salmon, chipolte crema
Temptation Roll : shrimp, avocado, cucumber, masago, spicy tuna, chili garlic sauce & tempura flakes
Some SPECIAL thing the chef made which we just called "Party in my mouth"

For Dessert we had Churros with mango, caramel, white chocolate dipping sauce...I renamed the dish to "Pee-Pee Chongs Dulce!"
During our dining experience we made sure to wash down our food with SAKI BOMBS!
My mouth was salivating all day just thinking about those two precious words SAKE & BOMB!
Our night didn't end after dinner...The night was young...HELL we are YOUNG so lets Dance!!!!!!
We went to Blue Martini where we danced, had lemon drop shots, danced with the old man from "UP" & confirmed that the BUNNY/Rabbit Dance is a sure bet to pick up chicks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment