Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pooper Scooperness at its best

I don't know what this TIME change has done to me....but not only have I been exhausted all the time BUT I am in total POOPER SCOOPER mood!
It could be the time change, high levels of stress @ work or the GHOST in my place...yes a FREAKING ghost that likes to change the channels to my TV and turn it on and off!!!!! CREEEEEEEEEEPY!
For those of you who don't know...I live alone! No rommie, no cat or dog! All I got is my TAP FISH APP on IPHONE (literally my savior during these spooky encounters)

Being that my Pooper-Scooperness shows in my writing and "ME NO LIKE!" I have avoided blogging. You readers don't want to read me ramble on about saga-drama crap you want "UP BEAT" - Happy Go Lucky stuff! You know like ::Spirit FINGERSSSSSS:: type of blogging!

I have been pretty busy with school , work & social life. I am hoping to take a moment this weekend and finally finish all my BLOG DRAFTS! I have some pretty good stuff here's a heads up of what's to come

- HOLE-Y Pants
- In Case of the Flies
- "Adventure begins" with the Lil Bro Man

Those are the 3 that should be posted by Sunday ::CROSSING MY FINGERS::

Hope all you LOVELIES are having a great week so far.
Happy HUMP-ETY Hump Day!


TOODLES.....from Pooper Scooper Mady!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... well I miss you. So hurry up and get outta the pooper scooper mood. :) My blog's been pretty soap-boxy lately so I need to read yours as a counter to mine - its like a big yellow smiley face on my day! Love ya - hope you're smiling today - Toya

    ReplyDelete