Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Water Rapids

This past weekend I had lots of "Fun in the SUN" to say the least
Saturday my peeps & I met up for breakfast at Lots of Lox in which we grubbed on omelette's, bagels, banana nut pancakes, coffee...the works or maybe it was just me that was a total fat-assy and grubbed!
I had to make sure to be fueled for our trip up to West Palm Beach
So.............
We got our CARAVAN in gear and did the 1hr 40 minute drive and arrived to our destination


Our reason for the outing was to celebrate this beautiful ladies birthday!

Feliz Cumpleano
We lub you
ZURI
A few things that must be said to RECAP our day:
FORCEPS - Catch Phrase - Hiiiiimmmmyyyyyyyyy - ATTACK of the Spermies - "So does this mean I have to hang out with you guys all day SOBER?" - You people -Green Tea Vodka to the rescue - Big Thunder "Yellow & Blue..Yellow & Blue!"
An AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG Day with Great People who I have the pleasure of calling MY FRIENDS!

{ We were being attacked by the Spermies }
My friends really are BAD ASS
I HEART THEM

1 comment: