Sunday, April 11, 2010

Story behind the picture

Gerber Daisies
striking a pose for me 4*10*10
@ Burrs Berries 50 yr Celebration Strawberry festival

Gorgeous day with my best lady friends & Matt----thewwww!
::Hey METEOROLOGIST get with it! Your shitty weather forecast WAS WRONG!!!::

On this day I witnessed what TRUE ROMANTIC "Make you want to vomit" LOVE looks like at the age of 80!
I also saw some people who have possums as pets (they had their own little carriage & leashes) TOTALLY GAAA-ROSSSS

3 comments:

  1. his shitty weather forecast may have been wrong for you...but it was so right here for me. sucked :(

    gorgeous photo but where are the possum as pets pics? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananas : I will get a picture of the possums....my friend took it they were too nasty for me to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I love when people are old and still in love!

    ReplyDelete