Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am ALIVE

SO I was reminded today that I haven't blogged since April 16th - thats 10 days!
I have no valid excuse as to why I haven't been blogging.
TO be honest I have soooooo much to blog about. I have been just been really busy or really lazy the days I am not busy.

The last 10 days have consisted of blog-a-versary celebrations, happy hours on Sunset and happy hours by the ocean, GIRL confessions, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, failed work out attempts which led to more GIRL confessions, a new FRIEND, spring semester ended which leaves me with 2 weeks school free & hanging out with the new FRIEND.

I promise I will post my upcoming events...like this Saturday I have The Brew @ the Zoo which I am really excited about.

Now its HONESTY time.
Any moment I am not busy doing something I can't help but think about how life has changed from a year ago.
BUZZ KILL I know but this Sunday is "what would" have been a momentous anniversary. :*(
Luckily I have plans to have lunch with my momma dukes and aunts. Which I am really looking forward to since I haven't seen my mom since February! NUTS but it is what it is!

On a brighter note I am beyond excited for my NY trip with my ladies in May....NYC BALLS here I come...LOL



Hope you all have a great day and I PINKY PROMISE I will post something more interesting this week....like some PETER PECKER pictures from the bachelorette party I went to :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it :) Peter pecker please! say that 3 times fast... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lazy with my blog too and I have not been reading my blog roll faithfully either. It can be really hard to keep up with it all. Take your time and have BIG fun. The past is the past so try and leave it there. That is what I am trying to apply to my life as well. You know. Take care girl. :o)

    ReplyDelete