Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Down & Dirty

Guess who is alive...it's ya' GURL! Man O' Man have I been busy with LIFE.




Allow me to fill you in on whats been going on wit cha gurl'


- Since January I have lost 11lbs (working out and sort of kind of watching what I eat)
- I went to Utah & snowboarded like a champ (not sure if it was mentioned in my last post)
- I broke up with LA Fitness and now am a Bally's girl only because they offer ZUMBA classes. If you don't know about it then you need to get with it. Being a "So You Think You Can Dance" champ in my own mind how can I not love ZUMBA? Its an hour cardio that involves all forms of dance (salsa, bachata, samba, booty shaking...you name it) On average its estimated in an hour you can burn about 475 calories. I am so in love with the class that I may consider becoming certfieid to become a ZUMBA instructor!
- I started Pole Fitness classes too and all I have to say is that the "Booty Clap" ain't easy
- I Ran my first 5k run/race, the MUD RUN it was AWESOME. I have BJ knees to prove it. All scraped up its sexy! I plan to make runs and marathons a habit if not for the health benefits but OMG talk about HOTT guys. I always find myself in places here in Miami wondering where the HOTT guys are. Well I now know they are at marathons.
- Prepping for my Memorial Weekend Vegas trip




So that is a little recap of whats been going on with me :)

Heres a pic from the mud run, lets see if I get around to post pictures from my other recent events












No comments:

Post a Comment