Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Herp Don't Hurt

Thats right people and the syph don't stick!
The things I come up with when I am drunk BLOW my mind!

I had a quick minute and thought I would share........
And my sharing will now turn into a FULL POST!!!! I got an instant urge of inspiration!
I haven't blogged not because there hasn't been anything to BLOG about but I haven't been inspired at allllllllllllllll!

Recently my inspiration has been getting my FAT ASS in shape! I started off with walking four miles almost daily - then I said let me jog a little. FYI I hate running! Why because it's always been uncomfortable due to the Tig-Ol-Bitties! In the past few weeks I have actually impressed myself by running half a mile and dieing to running 2 miles and feeling like I might die.
In 3 weeks I have shed 7lbs and have been taking before/after pics ::DISCLAIMER:: My results aren't like those of Hydrocycut yet but slowly inching my way there. I mean not having PANTY burn for over 2 weeks means I have trimmed in the waist line!
My usual routine now is 3.5 miles fast pace walking and a little over a mile of jogging.
I feel great! Especially because I have set a goal to be in a marathon by the end of the year. I gave up on making my WEIGHT which is just a # be my goal. Even though I will admit I weigh myself religiously and am obsessed with seeing that # get lower :)

My current obsession is Grey's Anatomy. I know it came out in 2005 but I am now watching it, thanks to Netflix INSTANT movie watching! I have been crashing every night after 1 am because I can't stop. I am half way through season 2 - there are 27 episodes!!! I am excited to catch up to its current day episodes.

Wow I definitely wrote more than I anticipated....bon voyage suckers!
Won't be making any meaningless statements like "I should be blogging more...blah blah blah"
I will blog when I can blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment