Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DOLPHINS!

The
Miami Dolphins
that is!


So this Sunday Miami Plays the Jets ::barf::
If you don't know this is a huge game....
1- Miami is 2-0 ::WOOHOO SHOW YOUR ... ::
2- Jets are our biggest rivals

3- Jason Taylor my EX BF left the Doplhins to go the Jets. Talk about a BIG TIME WTF!!!!


I am extremely excited because one I Heart football and I will be at the game! That's right BABY!!! Me and 20 of my closest amigos are doing it BIG! We will be tailgating for about 4-5 hours (grilling burgers, drinking BEER, playing some SURVIVAL Flip Cup) Gonna be a GREAT time! I even asked for the next day off because I know I will probably drink too much, yell too much and not get much sleep since the game will probably end around midnight.
"I am very exciteeeeeeeee!"

1 comment:

  1. did you have so much fun?! where's your update lady?!?

    i watched the game. had no idea j.lo and marc anthony are part owners. gross. lol.

    btw thanks for the laugh in your comment today. you're funny!

    ReplyDelete