Friday, September 17, 2010

2:23 AM

Why the freak am I still
Up? I have been laying in bed since 11:something!
Fridays usually hit me like a ton of bricks and by 10 my eyes start closing like a womens legs after ::insert punch line here::
Its late my creative juice is on E!
I hate nights like this because you think of everything you tell yourself NOT to think about!
Maybe I should take this time and pray and give thanks...or do a few crunches (i need it) But noooooo!

Ohhhhh before I forget I got promoted at work!!!! Woooo hoooo for me!!! Happy Hour anyone?
So yeah I have been working 50-60 hrs a week plus going to school Mon -Thurs. Its been a tinnnnssssyyy winnnnnsy bit crazy!

::yawn:: let me try and take my crazy ass to sleep!

Boo-ya-ka! Keeping it realz yo!
"dont judge me" ;)

1 comment: