Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The DASH Sistas

I find it interesting how there are certain celebrities who have become famous just for being famous.


With that being said I would trade places any day with any of the Kardashian girls ... well maybe not Kourtney because I wouldn't be able to deal with DUMBASS SCOTT!


I love all three sisters and if I could be morphed into a DASH girl I would like the following:


Kourtneys Face - Kims Body - Khloes personality



If I can't get any of the above can I at least get their hair....or paycheck?

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous and I love them to death, but if you want their hair you could probably just go to a hair shop and buy a bag as I saw they on Wendy Williams and they were talking about how they wear weave. I don't know if it is all of the time or even each one of them, but I would not be surprised. :o)

    ReplyDelete