Friday, October 29, 2010

Horse Mouth or WAHHH

This year I had NO INTENTIONS of dressing up , but last minute some close friends of mine sent out an EVITE (Monday to be exact) saying that in 5 days they were throwing a Halloween Costume Party!

YOU BET that Excitement kicked in but shortly after I was hit with PANIC!
5 days to put together a costume!?!?
HOLY MOTHER!

You see I am a planner. Especially when it comes to costumes and dressing up. I hate doing things last minute. I didn't want to HALF ass a costume. I mean I came up with some pretty cool ideas but still they were lame and BORING when I really thought about it. I also know that when things are left for last minute you end up paying whatever $$$ to have a somewhat COOL ORIGINAL costume.

I made a trip last night to Walmart which was unsuccessful :(
THEN the stars aligned for me this morning and I made a trip to Party City first thing this morning. THEY OPENED at 8:30 today! THANK GOODNESS!
There were only 3 people in the store. I had all the associates in the store help me (maybe its because I am showing off some cleavage? Who knows)
ANYWAY so we roamed the aisles and the associates were very willing to climb ladders and agree with all my COSTUME ideas
And I have narrowed it down to the following:
HORSE MOUTH Hannah Montana



OR

Snooki "Waaaaaaah!"



I do a good impression of both so either way it should be funny!

Happy Halloween
SUCKA'SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!




1 comment:

  1. so what'd you pick?!?! and even more importantly where are the pictures?!?!

    if you were miley i hope you made me proud and made her gums the star of that costume...because they're massive!!

    if not it's cool...but show me pics!

    ReplyDelete